Pelican-Hardigg™ Rack Mount Cases are world renowned as the toughest, smartest transport systems available for commercial, industrial and military shippers.
When it comes to electronics, nothing protects better than a Pelican-Hardigg™ Rack Mount Case.
The Blackbox case is a textured roto molded case with a 19” wide and 24” and 30” deep EIA standard rack. This light weight, compact, and double ended case offers light duty protection and boasts significantly better light duty shock performance than the competition.
The use of recycled materials in the shell and a steel frame offers great value while upholding Pelican-Hardigg’s industry-leading standards.
- Manufactured in Black-463 Blended Resin
- 8 plastic comfort grip handles
- Right and Left Side Lid Hangers
- Pressure Relief Valve with Closed Loop Gasket
- 24″ (61cm) depth light duty steel frame with zinc black finish
- 8 cylindrical elastomeric shock mounts attach directly to the case
- Mold-in 3.25″ (82.6mm) rolling wheels
- 2” Front Lid and 5” Back lid
- Designed to support payloads of 80 – 100 lbs. (36.3 kg – 45.4 kg)