The new 3i-6018-TKBD iSeries 88-note Keyboard Case is waterproof, military grade, and features an all-new Think Tank-designed interior that’s fully customizable with repositionable Velex-covered foam pads to ensure a perfect fit, even if your gear changes.
The 3i-6018-TKBD is now the largest injection molded keyboard case we make, and can accommodate such models as the Korg Kronos and Krome 88, Kurzweil PC3K8 and Forte 88, and Roland RD-2000. Interior dimensions: 57″ x 17″ x 6″
SKB iSeries Injection Molded Mil-Standard Waterproof Cases are molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, featuring a gasket-sealed, water and dust tight, submersible design (MIL-STD 810G) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Standard features include a molded-in hinge, padlock loops, patented trigger release latches, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD 810G), and resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage (MIL-STD 810G).
- Waterproof injection molded shell
- 18 total hook-and-loop pads in 3 different sizes
- Interior measurement of 57″ x 17″ x 6″
- pull handle and wheels for easy towing
- TSA accessible locking trigger latches
- steel reinforced padlock loops for customer-supplied padlocks