The HPRC 2580 Hard Resin Case is an Injection Molded, lightweight, waterproof, unbreakable hard resin case and can be used to carry all kinds of equipment and accessories.
It’s available with a cubed foam, with an interior soft deck with dividers, with an interior nylon bag or can be purchased empty.
- Ergonomic handle made of PP SEBS material and a steel pin to provide a high-level of ergonomics.
- Automatic valve which automatically adjusts the air pressure inside
- Internal O-ring made of neoprene PA66 makes the suitcase is totally waterproof.
- Extremely robust latch two phase latch system ensuring a fluidity of movement and preventing accidental opening in case of a fall.
- Reinforced corners that make it extremely shock-resistant.
- Each Case is made of a patented material consisting of a special compound based on polypropylene TTX01, glass fiber and rubber. It is also composed of PA66, SEBS, PA66GF30, ALU, Stainless Steel. Maximum protection with minimal weight. The TTX01 and the use of materials such as aluminum for the trolley versions, allow the final weight of HPRC cases to be up to 20% lighter than the competition. The key point for HPRC in creating their products has been the priority to combine lightness with maximum protection while continuing to develop the TTX01 material in the search for lighter alternatives without compromising quality and strength.
- Certification: TTX01 resin provides the cases the ability to withstand impacts, drops and pressures thanks to its high resistance associated elasticity. A HPRC case used in extreme temperatures (hot or cold) without losing its own distinctive features or shape.
- Guaranteed Temperature range of 40° C – (40° F) up to + 80° C (+176° F).
- All HPRC Cases are watertight, resistant to dust, moisture, acids and sand, withstand falls and impacts and are a means of transport which provide unparalleled protection.
The entire range of HPRC Cases conform to ISO9001 exhibiting a constant focus on maintaining the highest levels of product performance, durability and quality. The quality range of HPRC cases are designed and manufactured entirely in Italy and carry a Lifetime Warranty.