GigGear mixer rack cases include as standard high strength scratch resistant ball corners, Penn-Elcom (an industry leader) butterfly latches and recessed sprung handles.
As part of this rack case, you will also receive a number of cage nuts so that you can mount your equipment to the rack case.
These rack cases are suitable for standard 19″ rack equipment and rackable mixers. They also include front and top removable lids to reveal your rack gear as well as a hinged door with a cable port at the rear of the case.
The internal depth of this case with the lids off is 500mm from the front rack rail to the rear of the case. These cases come with a 1ru removable void rack panel as a means of maintaining structural integrity.
- ATA 300 Category 1 Standard
- Heavy Duty and robust equipment transit protection
- Suitable for all 19″ rack-mountable gear
- Steel hardware, ball corners and 30mm Aluminium angle
- Front and Top Lids
- Rear hinged access door with cable port
- Front and top rack rails
- Penn Elcom Pad-lockable Recessed Butterfly latches
- Recessed return sprung bar handles
- Penn Elcom HD 100mm Premium Castors: 10ru to 16ru case
- Protective rubber feet: 2ru to 8ru case
- Mounting cage nut sets included (rack cages, nuts, bolts and washers)
- 12 Months normal use Warranty